Background & Aim
ADVANCED MECHATRONICS IN SERVICE OF REGIONAL INDUSTRY
Mechatronics is defined as the synergistic integration of mechanics, electronics, and information processing the production process of a product or a system. The aim of the conference is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of emerging developments and applications in the rapidly evolving field of mechatronics.. Also, it serves as a conduit for channelling advanced mechatronics research and applications to the regional industry. It brings together researchers, from industry and academia, active in industrial technological fields to discuss current developments and future perspectives.
The topics of this conference will include, but are not limited to:
- Robotics, Mobile Platforms, Unmanned Vehicles
- Mechatronics applications in agriculture and regional industries
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Motion Control
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Control
- System Integration
- Sensors and Actuators, Haptics and Networks
- Automotive and Transportation Systems
- Micro/Nano Mechatronics
- Vibration and Noise Control
- Mechatronics in Energy Systems
- Modelling and Design
- Fault detection and Diagnosis in Mechatronics Systems
- Human-Machine Interface
- Applications (Medical, Bioengineering, Aeronautics, ...)
- Mechatronics Applications in Cyber-physical Systems
- Mechatronics in Tertiary Education
The conference will include Special Sessions on highly specialised topic areas, within the scope of the conference and its theme. Special Sessions are organised at the initiative of one or more individuals, who must adhere to the specific procedures published at the conference website. If you are interested in organizing a special session, please contact a Special Sessions Co-Chairs listed on the conference website.
Submission of Papers
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective participants are requested to electronically submit full papers of their work (6 pages max.) following the instructions available on the website.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the co-authors. Papers not presented will not be included in IEEExplore. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a registration
fee payment proof.
Good quality papers would be considered for publication in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics orIEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (depends on the scope), subject to satisfactory further reviews.